4th Annual Energy Capital Conference - Sponsored by Founders Aviation
The Game Has Changed
$100 oil. A new landscape in the Middle East. The shale plays’ impact on capital spending and company strategy. Capital may be plentiful, but how do you deploy it to create the most value? The E&P industry keeps shifting tactics: producers and investors have been chasing oil, but contrarians are starting to rethink natural gas.
Where is all this headed? Join us for lively roundtable discussions on the issues that will impact your thinking - and your bottom line - in 2011 and beyond.
- Prominent price forecasters Henry Groppe and W. Michael Long predict oil and gas trends.
- Leading capital providers offer their views of the energy industry and the trends they see in private equity, mezzanine and corporate finance.
- Two leading institutional investors (TIAA-CREF and The University of Texas Investment Management Co.) share their perspectives on investing in energy.
- Forward-thinking CEOs such as John Walker and Mike Linn reveal their outlook and strategy.
- Keynote Speaker Ben Stein, noted economist, humorist, and tv commentator, discusses natural gas, politics and policy, and the economy.